Car accident statistics make clear that driving in California can be life-threatening. This is true even under ideal conditions, when drivers are focused and when roadways are in good condition. The risk of an auto accident increases significantly with adverse driver behavior or road conditions. Car accidents are mostly avoidable and the cause, in most cases, is human error.
If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, whether it’s a car or motorcycle accident, tractor trailer wreck, or ATV injury, call our Irvine and Riverside California car accident lawyers at 1.888.333.5009 or contact us online. Avrek Law Firm, represents clients throughout Orange County and Riverside County. We will provide you with a free, no-obligation initial consultation and answer any questions you might have.
Avrek Law’s California Car Accident Lawyers Are Ready To Take Your Case
If You Want To Recover Compensation For Your Car Crash Injuries You Need a Top Personal Injury Attorney
The people injured in a California car accident may be entitled to compensation for losses that include:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages and future lost wages
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- And more
Proving Fault in a Car Wreck: The Reason You Need a Car Accident Attorney
Some auto accidents, such as rear-end collisions, leave little doubt as to which driver is at fault. Other cases, however, depend on evidence, police reports, and eyewitness testimony. When cases are disputed, whether by the driver or the driver’s insurer, holding the negligent party responsible comes down to presenting a convincing case. This is where hiring an experienced California car accident attorney is critical, particularly when injuries are serious and medical bills runs into the hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars.
Contact an Experienced Auto Accident Lawyer in California to Get The Compensation You Deserve
When the stakes in a car accident are high, you need an experienced auto lawyer who will fight tirelessly on your behalf. With more than 30 years of combined experience and hundreds of millions of dollars recovered for injured clients, Avrek Law Firm’s car accident attorneys know what it takes to achieve top results. To schedule a free case review, contact us online or call 877-859-2328.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA): Crashes Aren’t Accidents
- NHTSA: The Impact of Driver Inattention On Near-Crash/Crash Risk: An Analysis Using the 100-Car Naturalistic Driving Study Data
- The California Highway Patrol: 2013 Annual Report of Fatal and Injury Motor Vehicle Traffic Collisions
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA): Guidelines for Employers to Reduce Motor Vehicle Crashes
- www.huffingtonpost.com: Who’s Really Texting While Driving Most? Hint: It’s Not Teens
- drowsydriving.org: Facts and Stats
- California Department of Motor Vehicles: Driver Distractions—Don’t Be a Statistic